Daydreams black & White leter etter en date til våren 2010.

Alt om avl og genetikk. Behandling av rottemor med barn. Diskusjoner om varianter, farger og tegninger.

Moderator: Moderatorer

Tonje!
River avispapir

Re: Daydreams black & White leter etter en date til våren 2010.

Post by Tonje! »

Med vennlig hilsen Tonje, Radka og Frida :rottehode:
tonje.org - Med egen rottedel
Blogg - Litt rottebabbel
Burguiden - Hjelper deg med å velge riktig bur

Daydreams

Post by Daydreams »

Yes bring out the popcorn :P Alltough I wont continue in this discussion I will write one last post.
Yes there is a click of "breeders" in Sweden that I have chose to not have any kind of contact with. I could write loads about why but I don't think that's nessescary. I have several good swedish (and a norwegian:D) breeders that I work with and that's enough for me. I don't feel outsided at all, but quite the opposite, because of the way I've been burned by buyers who were breeders I say no to most requests from breeders who wants to buy and that makes people a bit upset.
About my nemesis Nicciz post: yes I did a mating between a female who was 5 months and 3 weeks and a male who was 5 months in 2008, and I think its way too early for a male and wouldn't have done that today. Allthough there were reasons for that specific mating, it is not a age I would recommend mating in. It's funny that it is brought up from Ms. Nicciz as she has way worse matings in her much shorter history of breeding, I was going to give examples but erased it as I am not going to lower myself to her level.

Anyway we can throw shit at eachother all day long and that wont gain anything except maybe a nice popcorn moment for the readers :geek:
I go my way and I don't need anyones approval or disapproval, I breed because I love rats and have a vision of what I want to make better in my lines and what I want to continue with. What's important to me is that my rats are healthy and have a good temper, sometime I will succeed and some times I will fail. We work with living material and that's just the way it is.

renya
Webmaster
Kjønn: Kvinne

Post by renya »

Tykkjer det her går litt langt no. Diskusjoner om ryktespredning kan dei involverte ta seg imellom.
Det må være lov å spør om ting ein lurer på uten at det er nokon negativ baktanke. :)

Lykke til med å finne ein partner!
Ronny er ei rotte
- det er ei dame forresten.

Nicciz

Post by Nicciz »

Daydreams wrote:It's funny that it is brought up from Ms. Nicciz as she has way worse matings in her much shorter history of breeding, I was going to give examples but erased it as I am not going to lower myself to her level.
All my matings can be found on my homepage and is open for anyone to have an opinion about. Funny how you say I have done much worse matings but can't even point them out.. well since we both know you just say it so can look better in the discussion I will not bother about it. But next time something thats accurate and not vendetta for hurted feelings would be nice. And again, for all to see, you are the one who has named me your nemesis, not the other way around.

Nicciz

Post by Nicciz »

I will leave the discussion now, I will not be apart of this childishness. I said what I wanted to be said and if someone wants to ask me about something else you ar free to do so on my email nicciz.rattery @ gmail.com

But I will really appreciate if Kikky and Daydreams at least stopped discuss ppl that doesn't even come to this forum. And Kikky if yo have something you wonder about you are also welcome to email me.

Again good luck finding a partner

kikky
Gammelrotte
Kjønn: Ikke oppgitt

Post by kikky »

Nicciz, jeg mente bare at du og daydreams ikke liker hverandre spesielt.

Nå var dette en diskusjon mellom meg og wolf, hvor jeg egentlig ikke skjønner spørsmålet wollf stilte da det ikke var om noe spesifikke rotter med spesifikke problemer.

Det er ikke behov for at denne tråden står, da jeg har lagt ned oppdrettet og frøkna trenger ingen date.

Derfor låses tråden nu.
Anexet med tottebasser og corgis frøkner.